Our proven investment process relies on repeatable steps designed to achieve consistent results.
- Establish an optimal neutral position
- Determine benchmark index
- Adjust for client's specific investment objectives and constraints
- Conduct strategy review
- Review tactical portfolio shift recommendations
- Set sector weighting and yield curve exposure
- Daily searches for relative value opportunities
- Gather input from research and trading staff
- Make security selections
- Seek to capitalize on small market inefficiencies
- Review portfolio in light of current client investment policy and guidelines
- Perform a variety of risk management and compliance analytics
The information contained herein should not be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security or investment vehicle offered by Mesirow Financial. The information included has been obtained form sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily complete and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. A complete list of composites can be made available upon request. Information is provided in U.S. dollar denominations. Investment management services offered by Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor.