Veda Levin is a seasoned equity derivatives specialist with extensive experience in the financial services industry. Veda tailors individualized options strategies to help clients achieve their investment goals.
Sophisticated investors are continuously bombarded with financial and economic news. Focusing on information that is relevant to the investor's portfolio, then deciding how best to react to that information is the challenge for which options may provide strategic and tactical solutions.
Options allow the investor to continually fine tune their risk/reward parameters, while adjusting decisions in a constantly changing economic environment. These adjustments can be the difference between profit and loss.
Investors managing their portfolios may at various times employ option strategies aimed at:
- Enhancing yield
- Risk mitigation/protection for entire portfolios, sectors, or individual positions
- Concentration in single stock positions seeking:
- Disciplined diversification strategies
- Tax efficient liquidations*
- Incremental income
- Risk mitigation/actively managed
- Implementation of event driven protection
- Complementing value investors buy/sell disciplines
*Mesirow Financial does not provide legal or tax advice. Investors should consult with a tax advisor as to how taxes may affect the outcome of options strategies. Supporting document for any claims will be supplied upon request.