Operating within tight budget constraints while providing employees, students and the community with services that meet their expectations is a constant challenge for charter schools and education management organizations (EMO). Mesirow Financial's Insurance Services Division understands the obstacles faced by charter schools and the EMOs they employ to manage their schools. More importantly, we understand the unique culture and environment within these organizations.
Mesirow Financial has deep industry experience in developing specialized risk management programs for charter schools, the EMOs that provide operational services and other public sector organizations, including all levels of educational institutions.Unparalleled Client Service
Client service is our first priority. Our goal is to be an extension of your risk management staff. We apply a hands-on, comprehensive methodology to account servicing–ensuring that your needs are evaluated and satisfied. Whether it is as simple as returning a phone call or as involved as negotiating a claims settlement, you can rely on us to respond quickly and professionally. Some of the key areas in which we provide expert services include:
- Eliminating coverage gaps and/or redudndancies between the charter organization and EMO, allowing funding to directly benefi t the students, employees and community
- Managing unique exposures including those stemming from special education programs, sexual molestation, issues involving security guards and alleged errors and omissions of your professional employees, officers and directors
- Providing contract reviews
- Providing and managing certifi cates of insurance for charter organizations and EMOs
- Inspecting schools and reporting recommendations for safety and loss control
The Advantage of Public Sector and Scholastic Experts
Insurance-related issues can be one of the largest expenses for educational institutions. Our professionals focus specifically on your industry and have developed time-tested expertise in recognizing potential liabilities and implementing appropriate risk controls. Further, our relationships with leading educational institution carriers give us leverage to negotiate broad, cost-effective insurance programs.